1921 SEELY Glove Ornamental Design Patent 43612
- H I SEELY
- APPLICATION FILED JULY 12 1920.
- . Patented Mar. 8 1921.
- UNITED STATES PATENT OFFICE.
- HART IRVING SEELY OF WAVERLY NEW YORK.
- DESIGN FOR A GLOVE.
- i . Specification for Design. Patented Mar. 8 1921.
- Application filed 7nly 12 1920
To all whom it may concern:
Be it known that I HART IRVING SEELY a citizen of the United States and a resident of Waverly in the county of Tioga and State of New York have invented a new original and ornamental Design for a Glove of which the following is a specification reference being had to the accompanying drawing forming part thereof.
Serial No. . Term of patent 7 years.
The figure illustrates a front view of a glove showing my new design. What I claim is the ornamental design for a glove as shown.
HART IRVING SEELY.