$0.00(0 items )

No products in the cart.

Walter Bernard Seeley

Personal

Gender: Male

Marriage

Spouse: Yvonne Mary Desgroseilliers

Date of Marriage: August 31, 1925

Marriage Place: Fitchburg, MA

Seeley-Desgroseilliers

Miss Yvonne Mary Desgroseilliers, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Uldric Desgroseilliers, Stickney road, and Walter Bernard Seeley, son of Mr. and Mrs. James M. Seeley, 109 Boutelle street, were married at the Sacred Heart church this morning at 9 o’clock by Rev. John B. Farrell. Rev. John Reegan of Niagara Falls celebrated the nuptial mass.

Thomas O. L’Esperance was the soloist with Edward Seeley, brother of the bridegroom, violinist, and Miss Agnes Hassett organist. Miss Agnes Seeley, sister of the bridegroom, was bridesmaid and William Murphy of Leominster best man.

The bride was gowned in white canton crepe with lace and her veil was caught up with lilies-of-the-valley. She carried a bouquet of bridal roses.

The bridesmaid wore a gown of coral silk taffeta and a black picture hat. She carried a bouquet of Ophelia roses. A reception was held at the home of the bride’s parents. The parents of the young couple assisted in receiving.

Mr. Seeley’s gift to his bride was a string of pearls while her gift to him was a K. of C. emblem ring. The bride’s gift to her bridesmaid was a green gold rosary and the bridegroom’s gift to his best man was a set of cuff links.

Following a trip to Niagara Falls, New York, Springfield and Hartford the couple will make their home on Water street, Leominster, after Sept. 20. Guests were present from Montreal, Springfield, New York, Hartford, Conn., and Boston.

A telegram of congratulations was received from Rev. George Marchand of Le Pax, Manitoba, son of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Marchand, 52 Payson street, a former Fitchburg boy.

Mr. Seeley attended the Fitchburg high school and is now employed by the Leominster Gas & Electric Light Co. He is a member of the Fitchburg lodge, K. of C. His bride attended a convent in Montreal. She is now employed by the Fitchburg China Co.

Published in the Fitchburg Sentinel (Fitchburg, Massachusetts), Monday, August 31, 1925